2015: Beloved Moments

If I had to assign a single word to the year 2015 it would, hands down, be "whirlwind."
I strolled into the year with a numerical goal in my head for the number of brides I wanted to attain and then; I blew right past it. I never would have thought that 2015 would become my reality within my small business. If you've ever been on a weight loss journey, you know what I'm talking about. You don't see any change in yourself. You think you look the same. Then you look back at those old photos and you realize; holy cow! I have grown. I have changed. Immensely. It doesn't hit you how far you've come until you look back at where you started. And you never forget why you started. So here I sit. I'm getting ready to tackle the 2016 wedding season and I can't help but look back at how far I have come as a wedding photographer. This post is to highlight my favorite moments of my beloved 2015 brides. Because without them, I wouldn't be strolling into an even greater 2016 having again surpassed my own numerical goal. So on that note; thank you to all of my past brides and cheers to my future gals!






0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top