mr. and mrs. gudella

Ok guys. This wedding is SO close to the wedding that I am currently planning for Tim and I, so it has a special spot in my heart. The gorgeous tent in Laura's parent's home, the mix and match vintage vases for the tables and the insanely awesome attention to detail makes this wedding SO. GOOD! It was sort of like a photographer's dream to photograph! Laura and Tom's love for each other out shined the stormy skies that we saw in the evening. As much as Laura was hoping for no rain, it brought with it a nice cool breeze on what was one of the hottest nights of the year! Congratulations to Mr. and Mrs. Gudella!




















2 Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! Don't tell me this is Tommy! His grandma Liz and I were very close friends. It seems like only yesterday that he would stop by the St. Ben's preschool to say 'hi'. Congratulations to the whole family on this beautiful and blessed marriage. I'm sure she is watching everything from her seat in heaven. Beautiful bride and dress and her bridesmaids. Wow!

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top