ashley & micah: e-session

I met Ashley a few short months ago right after her engagement. As we were chatting about her wedding plans, I quickly learned that she was having a short engagement; and I was SO impressed with how she knew exactly what she wanted and yet was so easy going. She is the most bubbly, happy person I've met, so I knew when it came time to meet Micah and shoot their e-session, he had to be a pretty special guy. These two LIT. UP. on camera and I'm sure it's kind of obvious when looking at their e-session. I loved the summer country vibes of this shoot and it's perfect for their September wedding that will be held at Abbey Farms! I can't wait to see this awesome couple in a few short weeks become man and wife :)







0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top