geodes & gemstones: a styled session

I am SO EXCITED to share this styled session with you. 

I had a dream to kind of put together a styled session but I didn't know how to go about doing so. All I knew was I wanted to photograph something beautiful! I found a local wedding coordinator, Leanne, of You Name it Events who agreed to jump on board. Leanne and I sat down and scoured Pinterest for inspiration until we nailed down our idea. Geodes and Gemstones. Rich, jewel tone colors that feature the ever popular succulent and gold accents. You guys. I am literally in awe of what this session became. Every single vendor outdid themselves and each detail is paid attention. I am so happy that I was able to photograph this session and show you all some awesome inspiration while also sharing these stellar vendors with you all! Today, it was featured on ChicagoStyle Weddings and I can finally share here! All vendor information is below. Be sure to check them out!
Event Designer: You Name It Events
Venue: The Haight
Menswear: Menguin
Bridal Gowns: Veiled in Elegance
Cake: Elysia Root Cakes
Paper Goods: Sylvia Stremming Designs
Hair and Makeup: Style by Bravura
Floral Design: Town & Country Gardens
Lighting Design: Atmosphere Events Group
Custom Boutonniere
Tabletop Rentals and Linens: Elegant Presentations
Favors: Dainty Delights
Groom's Ring: Azar Jewelers
Models: Taylor Anias and Joshua Smith

0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top