mr. and mrs. janz

This wedding; I'm obsessed. You all know by now that if there are details that are special to the Bride and Groom, I'm all over it. This wedding was FULL of special little things that made this day so special and unique to Nicole and Bill. Because it's so much, I'm gonna have to break it down with bullet points so I don't forget anything!

-Those flowers down there; they are WOOD! WHAT! YES! Aren't they gorgeous!

-Their wedding bands? They have their fingerprints on the outside and on the inside there is script of their handwriting stating "GO TEAM" which is the couple's mantra together!

-That diamond you see? That is the Bride's mothers that she wore throughout her engagement.

-The bikes you see in some shots? Those are the couple's personal Harley's that we had to make sure we had a shot of.

-The blind first look; was so stinking cute and it gave ME anticipation for them to see each other!

-The first dance was seriously my top 3 favorite first dances EVER. Simply amazing!

-The cake topper: custom made to include their love of motorcycles!

-The bride's gift to her groom were custom Star Wars socks.

I hope I'm not forgetting anything because literally everywhere you turned, things were done with purpose. I just love when couples do that! Long gone are the days of planning a wedding out of a catalog. Personalization is my jam. I'm so happy for these two and their day couldn't have been more gorgeous. I wish them nothing but the best!









































0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top