mr. & mrs. bohn

Oh this day! I met Tiffany over a year ago when she was a bridesmaid in one of my 2016 weddings for Kari and Kevin. When Tiffany and Eric got engaged, she called me right up and I fell in love with the plans they had for their big day! First off, the venue is unbeatable; Hotel Baker in downtown St. Charles (my hometown). Tiffany's daughter was also heavily involved in the wedding, having her own floral arrangement, jewelry and special moments with her momma when getting ready together!

The day was rainy, but we had a break after ceremony to snap some photos at the Hotel Baker rose garden. The sun popped out for a minute too creating a rainbow! Talk about lucky weather odds! Despite the clouds and moisture, the day was simply perfect for these two! I love when weddings are intimate and include those closest to the couple. This wedding was about 85 people and included their closest family and friends. You could feel then love for them all day long!

One of my favorite parts too was their favors! It's October, so it only makes sense to have specialty caramel apples as favors! Check out the place seating down below to see how perfect they made the table look! (They were delicious too, mine is already gone...no shame). They also had one of the coolest kids' tables I've seen: the centerpiece was a giant dum-dum ball and each child had their own box of goodies and spill-proof cup!

I'm so excited to share this sneak peek with these two! Congratulations again!!












































0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top