jaclyn & darren: e-session


Oh these two! So backstory: I kinda sorta knew of Jaclyn through high school friends. Turns out, we went to the same high school and though we were a few years apart, we had mutual friends and people who we both knew of! So from the start, we had this sort of bond over a shared hometown and a high school mascot. I was so excited when I learned that they had chosen me to photograph their day and while I had yet to meet Darren, I knew from the info Jaclyn was giving me, that I would LOVE photographing these two. So fast forward to e-session day. I get to meet Darren and one of the first conversations we have is about how much he doesn't like having photos done. Guys. Pause. Scroll down and tell me that you would EVER believe that because these two knocked it out of the park! I always tell my clients that my main goal is to make you feel as comfortable in front of the camera as you are when you're not in front of it. I'd say these two found their groove and their images are perfect! I'm so excited for their wedding next year! 











0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top