mr. & mrs. rodriguez

I know I say this with every blog post, but it's only because I truly fall in love with the love I get to photograph. THIS. WEDDING. I'm in love. #sorrynotsorry Everything, and I mean EVERYTHING, was perfect. Emily and Ben had the most picturesque day; it was a photog's dream. The stunning florals in fall shades, the luxurious details, the elegant style Emily rocked, the mix and match dresses on the girls, the drop dead amazing venue (The Haight in Elgin) and the color pops in the guys' ensemble; it was just gorgeous. I wish I could do every wedding at The Haight because for one, the getting ready suite is beautiful. I started there with the girls to do details and getting ready while Tim was with the guys down the street. There were so many moments that are unforgettable with this day, I feel like I'm going to have to list them because they are all worthy of being noted: 
  1. Emily had a first look with her girls (pictured below), her dad and brother, and her groom. Each first look was amazing to witness as everyone oozed with happiness for her and Ben. 
  2. Just before ceremony started, Emily's mom pulled her aside to have a moment to give her all of her "something borrowed, blue, old and new" It was such a touching moment to witness between mother and daughter (pictured below).
  3. We've gotten lucky this season in that the colors of the trees have held on later into the season. We were able to do many of their formals in front of a gorgeous orange tree, pulling together her fall color scheme.
  4. Their first dance was to Miley Cyrus' "Adore You" which is now a favorite. I've always loved the song, but I love it even more now as a first dance option.
Ok I'll stop, but I'll never stop loving this day. I hope you two are enjoying Aruba, but please do enjoy this sneak peek :) Congratulations!









































0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top