galentines day: a styled session

I wanted to show a little snippet of the fun that came from this styled session!


I can't give it all away as it's in the process of being submitted for publication, but a little sneak peek is in order! I had the awesome pleasure of collaborating with some AMAZING Chicagoland vendors on this one. It was seriously such a great time that we all agreed we need to do another on together! (full list of vendors involved down below!) The premise of this one was a "Galentines Day" themed bridal shower and it did not disappoint! I love how everything came together so beautifully and literally made my job a breeze!
The Vendor Team:
Venue: Artifact Events Chicago
Flowers: ZuZu Petals Events
Invites: Bluebird Paper Company
Hair & Makeup: Fearless and Bella
Vintage Rentals and Styling: Rustique Swan
Pastries: ECBG Studio
Calligraphy: Floral and Flourishes
Bridal Gifts: Blissfully Broke
 





















0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top