mr. & mrs. kennedy

If you know me; you know I love details. HANNAH. AND. MIKE. BROUGHT. IT. From the get-go I was so excited for this wedding because it was "geek chic" themed and they did not disappoint. Every single detail was remembered and did not go unnoticed by anyone! These two blended perfectly their love for Star Wars, Harry Potter, Dr. Who (notice the blue) and other classics like Jurassic Park! While the geek-chic was ever present, it still maintains as a gorgeous wedding with a beautiful summer palette of colors and backdrops! 

We spent the entire day at Danada House in Naperville which has now become one of my favorite suburban wedding venues! There are so many great photo spots here and their ceremony site is to die for! I was on photo overload making sure I snapped every single detail these two put into this day. Everywhere you turned was another can't miss decor piece. 

This blog post is plump full of detail shots because I had to! I mean, even the florals have paper flowers made from pages of Harry Potter (YEA! SEE WHAT I MEAN; EPIC!!) They even cut their cake with a light saber...I'm telling you they thought of everything! Hannah and Mike had such a stunning day to celebrate their 11 year romance with their family and friends and we celebrated all night with amazing BBQ, a live band and some epic first dance moves!

Congratulations you two; I'm so happy for you and honored to have photographed this long awaited day in your lives together! Enjoy!!


























































0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top