Elegant K9:a dog styled shoot

Peaches and cream, with a dog on the side! 
This styled shoot was so GORGEOUS! Awhile ago, if you follow my IG stories, I had posted about how I wanted to do "dog wedding." I posted it as a joke, but then my brain got to spinning. I came up with this idea to do a styled shoot that displayed how to do a dog themed wedding in a pretty, elegant way. No bones or fire hydrants. Rather, little touches of k9 details and of course, a real dog!
The vendor team that I was able to put together brought their A+++ game! For a full list of vendors who contributed to this shoot, please see their credits down below. For now, I'm going to let you breathe in all the inspo. And guys; I'm super serious when I say I want your dogs in your photos. I'm all about it. They are part of the family and hopefully this shows you how they can be involved in the prettiest way possible!
P.S Hazel, the pup you see in these photos is 100% looking for her forever home, along with hundreds more at Almost Home Foundation!

Vendor Team:
-Venue: Ashley Farms
-Photography: Photography by Lauryn
-Florals: Avant Gardenia
-Design: Rustique Swan
-Hair: Fearless & Bella
-Makeup: Makeup by Kasey
-Cake: Spencer Trygve Cakes
-Dresses: Bri'Zan Couture  
-Models: Lesly Amezcua & Alex Aragon 
-Adoptable Dogs: Almost Home Foundation  
-Printed Goods: Flourish & Bloom Events


































0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top