2018: A Walk Down Favorite Lane

I know I say this every year, but my couples this year were epic.
I'm lucky enough to be able to say that every year since my beginning, I've grown. And I continue to grow. If you scour this blog back to the early days, you will see a blog post where I highlighted my growth by the numbers. This year was my busiest year with a total of 25 weddings. 21 of those were my own clients and 4 were weddings that I second shot with other amazing photographers. TWENTY. FIVE. couples that I was introduced to and had the extreme honor of being a piece of their best day ever.

I can't begin to describe what it's like to be living out your dream. I mean, there are words I could summon, but they just don't seem to capture my true gratitude to this universe. When you're young and you picture your life 5, 10, 20 years down the road, you only hope that those visions become your reality. For me, they did. I'm living my best life and I'm not trying to brag, but it's damn fun! I can't do this, though, without these amazing people who put their trust in my talent, expertise and my hands. You are the reason I am sitting here writing this blog post about how happy I am. YOU. Even if I've never photographed you, the fact that you are reading these words means you support me in some way. (Unless you're a hater trying to spy on me, but I'm not to the point where I've developed online haters (I think)). 

I always like to wrap up my year by looking back. I try to do something different each year, but that gets to be challenging. This year, I wanted to highlight my favorite three images from each session I did. If you were married this year, I didn't include your engagement session in this post because weddings are usually a lot more impressive ;) So, while I sit here and enjoy where I currently am on my career path, I invite you to walk down memory lane with me. 

2019; you have some big shoes to fill, but if you're anything like the rest of them, you will be just as impressive and gorgeous as the others! 
Sara & Andrew: Married January 
Rose & Derrick: Couples Session, March
Nicole &; Odell: Married April
Matt &; Katie: Married May
Kaellen & Mario: Married June
Jessica &Darren: Married June
Alex & Bre: Engaged July
Samantha & James: Married July
Hannah & Mike: Married July
Nancy & Daniel: Anniversary Session, August
Joey & Samantha: Engagement, August
Olivia & Corey: Engagement, August
Kelsi & John: Married August
Eric & Kristina: Engagement, August
Liz & Mike: Married: August
Devin & Matt: Engagement, August
Maria & Fernando: Married September
Eric & Angela: Married September
Brooke & Mike: Engagement, September
Lauren & Willy: Married September
Steve & Stephanie: Married October
Carolanne & Matt: Married October
Lindsay & Phil: Couples Session, October
Julieanne & Addy: Engagement, October
Allie & Adam: Engagement, October
Ale & Pat: Engagement, October
Sarah & Spencer: Engagement, October
Drew & Bre: Married October
Jaclyn & Darren: Married November
Angelica & Eric: Engagement, November
Alec & Alyssa: Engagement, November
Jacki & Chris: Engagement, November
Kelly & PJ: Engagement, November
Sam & Shannon: Married December
Kevin & Cristina: Married December

Emily & Nick: Married December
Kelly & Phil: Married December


1 Comments

  1. Thanks so much for sharing this real thing by your great looking photography.

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top