joe and dana: a proposal

SHE SAID YES!


Joe reached out to me for help with proposing. He knew what he wanted to do, but needed assistance making it happen! ENTER: PHOTOGRAPHY BY LAURYN!

Dana LOVES Christmas, so why not throw her off by proposing in June!? Super clever! I met up with Joe earlier in the day to pick up all the decor. I was in charge with setting it up and making it look great so when they arrived, it was good to go! Joe thought of everything: from fake snow, to stockings to hand painted glass ornaments! He kept asking me, "Do you think this is ok?" I said "JOE! If my husband did this, I'd be bawling!" And guess just what Dana did ;)

I'm so honored to have been a apart of this moment in their lives and I wish them nothing but the best! Congratulations you two!














0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top