J . & . J: the proposal


She said yes...right after she walked away...

You read that right! Jessie was so shocked by Jason's proposal, that she actually walked away from him after he got down on one knee.

Jason and I had been in contact since early June, so over a month of planning and logistics! This spot is special to them, so it was important that we got it just right. Luckily for them, they had a super gorgeous day in the city (HOT, but gorgeous!) and the view was perfect! 

Jessie was totally stunned and the entire event was filled with gasps, trembling hands and non-stop smiling. I love that my job brings me to these moments and allows me to provide sweet couples, like these two, with images of their most memorable moments!

Congratulations to Jessie and Jason!












0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top