mr. and mrs. chaiyarat

These two know how to throw one epic party!
This is one of those days that so many things were straight off of my "Favorites" list of all things wedding, so of course, I was in my happy place with Addy and Julieanne.

For starters, Julieanne is about as big of a T. Swift fan as I am, so when "You Need to Calm Down" was blaring on repeat while hair and makeup was being done, I was jamming right along with them! Not to mention the fact that Julieanne was enjoying her McDonald's breakfast, also a favorite of mine. So basically we're soul sisters. 

From the get-g0, these two knew they wanted photos at the Bahai Temple in Wilmette. When I saw this place on IG, I about peed my pants from excitement. I could just see their formals before they happened. I knew these two had great taste, but I mean, c'mon. Their day was photo perfection!

Fast forward to reception. Loft 21 has THEE coolest feature I've seen in a Chicagoland venue. The top balcony is walled off during cocktail hour so guests cannot see down into the reception space just below them. To kick the party off, the walls are mechanically raised and the room is revealed to every guest at once with our couple of the night right in the middle. It was the coolest intro/reveal I've ever seen! Then, they gave me cloud nine vibes all over again with a fog machine first dance! I mean. YOU GUYS! They thought of everything! Their dance floor was never left alone and their party was one I seriously wanted to stay and enjoy. Not to mention, I was able to end the night with one amazing Nutella stuffed french toast bite. 

I hope you two enjoy this sneak peek of your beautiful day and enjoy your honeymoon!

Vendor Team:
Venue: Loft 21
Planner: Dream Events by Sonya
Photography: Photography by Lauryn
Florals: Kehoe Designs
Videography: Shutter and Sound Films
DJ: Remix Entertainment
Catering: Catering by Michaels



















































0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top