nancy & daniel: anniversary session

When the fair comes to town, these two play!

Nancy and Daniel are celebrating 3 years of marriage! I was lucky enough to photograph their 2 year anniversary last summer, so this year, Nancy wanted to switch things up!

We did this session on Lolla weekend, so I had already told Nancy, let's avoid downtown. She said "perfect, I wanted a carnival!" OK! I've never had the chance to do a shoot like this, so I was comforted in knowing that Nancy and Daniel already had trust in me. 

THIS WAS SUCH A FUN SESSION! Like, I want to do more! It was like being a kid again. All we did was ride rides, eat fair food, and run around like crazy teenagers! This just goes to show you; stepping out of your comfort zone can yield amazing results!

















0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top