mr. & mrs. austin

These two are so in love, my jaw hurts from smiling STILL!
I met Lindsey when one of my good photographer friends, Carol reached out to me. Carol and Lindsey go waaaaaayyyy back and when Avery popped the question, Carol knew she had to help them find their photographer! After all, Carol was in the wedding and it's not an easy task to shoot a wedding and be in it, yaknow?

So anyway, Carol gave them my name and the rest is history! I met Avery and Lindsey back for their engagement session in the winter and I knew then that their wedding would be one of my favorites! Their chemistry just bounces off and into my lens and they have so much fun together! They make my job a breeze!

These two threw one helluva party! From their custom drinks named after their cats to their "down for anything" bridal party, we had so much fun! And when I say down for anything, these folks in the bridal party gave me everything I asked from them! They know what I'm talking about!!

We lucked out and managed to get all of the shots done JJJJUUUUUUUUST before a downpour came and stuck with us the rest of the evening. We were able to sneak outside for a champagne pop before the night ended!

Tim and I had too much fun with these two and I'm so excited to share their post! 
ENJOY!!

Vendors:
Venue: Westin Itasca
Planner: Sweet Chic Events
DJ: AMP Professional Events
Hair and Makeup: Bianca Sansosti 
Photography: Photography by Lauryn


























































0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top