2019: PHOTOGRAPHER FAVORITES

2019 was one amazing year!


I say it every year, but it's only because it's true. I HAVE THE BEST
COUPLES! I am so lucky that I resonate with the people that I target on Instagram. I think I have a type, ya know? Like, the people who come to me see me on social and relate to me on some level. Which in turn, means all my couples are "my kinda people." I always aim for authenticity and transparency when I put myself out there because I want to attract those who appreciate that. It's amazing when people tell me "you are just how you are on IG." I love that people feel like they already know me before they even speak a word to me. 

Anyway, my rambling on this topic is because I'm in love with every single person that I was able to photograph this year. I love their love, their families, their friends, THEM! My couples become friends of mine and because of that, I want to make sure I celebrate the year of them (YOU!)

I like to do some sort of wrap up at the end of every year. I try to switch it up, but I seem to find myself in that "favorites of 'insert year.'" This year, I wanted to kind of categorize my favorites to put some kind of organization on it. So, I give to you; my favorite photos of 2019 within UMBRELLAS!

As you will see in all of these images, my couples have a lot of fun on their wedding day. I capture the staged, the candid and the true laughter of memories that are made. 

2019 FAVORITE DETAILS




2019 FAVORITE BOUQUETS

2019 FAVORITE DOGGOS

2019 FAVORITE FIRST LOOK MOMENTS








2019 FAVORITE BRIDAL PARTY PHOTOS











2019 FAVORITE FORMALS






















2019 FAVORITE VEIL SHOTS










2019 FAVORITE CANDID MOMENTS










2019 FAVORITE RECEPTION DETAILS





2019 FAVORITE RECEPTION PHOTOS









0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top