DECADE GLOW UP

Everyone is posting their "decade glow-up" so I thought, why not? 

I must admit, it was fun going in the old files of my early years. I started this business in 2010 shooting anything and everything! As you will see, in my early years, I was photographing anyone who would let me! It wasn't until about 2014/2015 that I was able to peg what niche I wanted to be in (obviously, you know now that is couples and weddings).

I started this business in October of 2010 photographing the maternity session you see first. The client was a co-worker of mine at my internship (I was still in college!). Once her baby was born, I photographed her little girl in their home. 

As the years went on, I KNEW I wanted to keep the business growing and in 2014, I quit my full time job in the advertising world and pursued this business as my sole income. I'm so freaking glad I did. 

I really do see my evolution alive in this timeline of images I pulled. I can see exactly when I nailed down my desired style. Exactly when I nailed down the posing I was going for. AND. Exactly when I really started knowing what I was doing! I won't say when. HAHA!

Anyway, please enjoy my "decade glow-up!" I know I did :)

2010: FIRST EVER PAID SHOOT


2011: SHOOTING ANYTHING THAT WOULD LET ME






2012





2013: STILL SHOOTING EVERYTHING!




2014: THE YEAR I WENT FULL TIME









2015: I ATTENDED A WORKSHOP THAT CHANGED MY BUSINESS









2016:







2017:








2018:









2019:










0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top