DREAM VENUE DISCOUNTS!

Did you hear that?

I've been photographing weddings in Chicago for 7 seasons now and yet, there are still venues around town that I haven't had the chance to photograph!

Chicago is filled with so many amazing options and over the years, I've developed a craving for some that just seem so epic. So, for the first time EVER:

I'm offering discounts for couples at these venues!

That's right! If you are planning a wedding at one of these ten venues, you can receive a discount off of my packages:

Eligible Venues:
Bridgeport Art Center
Firehouse Chicago
Lacuna Lofts
Ravisloe Country Club
Armour House
Wandering Tree Estate
The Knickerbocker
The Murphy
The Rookery
Chicago Public Library: Harold Washington


So what do you get? If you have a date secured at one of these venues, you are eligible to receive 2 free hours of coverage with your purchase of a package, or its value, $800 off of a package. 

This offer will be valid for 2021 and 2022 brides.

Don't wait guys! I can't wait to hear about all of your plans at these gorgeous spaces!






0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top