sidney & eric: e-session

When a Texas girl and a Midwest boy fall in love...
Sidney and Eric are perfection together. They remind me so much of Tim and I. Sidney, the bubbly, always smiling counterpart to Eric, the quiet, sport loving force of calmness. 

Sidney is from Texas and Eric is from Wisconsin. They met at a bar in Chicago like the good old days. Remember bars, guys? These two are seriously so much fun together! We started their session at the stairs and columns of the Chicago History Museum and took advantage of some of the architecture before heading to the lakefront to get Chicago's classic skyline. 

Sidney and Eric were so easy to photograph! I swear they made my job so easy that evening. Also, how cute is Sidney's style! Total Texas girl vibes! I'm so excited to capture their wedding next summer! It's going to be perfection!

Congratulations you two on your engagement!!



















0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top