Dogs of the PBL Family

 I love all my PBL dogs!

The OG PBL pup: Benny!

It's no secret that I'm obsessed with dogs. I'm always advocating for including your dogs into your photos, whether it be at your engagement session or better yet, in your wedding plans! I had all three of my dogs at my wedding day and since then, I've lost one of them. I cherish those photos of her and I. Our dogs are truly family and for many of my couples, their dog is their baby. 


I've gotten to photograph so many fluff nuggets over the years! I always refer to my couples (past and present) as the PBL family. So it only makes sense to finally show off the PBL dogs! I asked my couples on IG to send in their favorite photo of their dog(s) to show off in the first PBL Dog Blog! 2020 can sure use some brighter moments, so what better than to spend 5 minutes looking at adorable smiling dog faces?


Enjoy a moment of pure canine bliss! Ps. Finn is THE name of the club!

Theo

Finn

Taz & Zeus

Maya

Bascom

Eli

Augie

Lucy

Graham

Kona

Oscar

Captain

Marco

Pancake

 

Finn

Finn

Sophie

Sadie

Moose

Albie

Brody

August + Arlo

Chewy

Finn

Moose

Vivian + Buck

Alfie

Hossa

Harper

Gigi

Dolly

Apollo

Georgia

Mosby

0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top