chicago anniversary session at peggy notebaert nature museum

We love a snowy anniversary session!
Donna & Eric are some of the few lucky ones! They were married in 2020 JUST before covid hit and alas, it's already time for their one year wedding anniversary!

Donna found me on IG and reached out for a wintery session. We lucked out that they day we had booked, it was snowing! Originally, we had plans to head to the lakefront, but with the winds and temps, we decided to stick with Peggy Notebaert Nature Museum. A-OK with me! It was beautiful with fresh snow and the bare trees with hints of city life behind them! We moved quick as it was freezing! 

These two are so much fun together and once I was able to really break down their nerves, they had a blast! Eric really put his trust in me and did whatever I asked, which made Donna so happy!

Congratulations on one year you two! Cheers to so many more!

 

0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top