mr. and mrs. rausch

I don't even know where to begin with how much fun this wedding was. I love it when couples just do their own thing. Cassie and Clay did this wedding their way; in every sense of it. From the CHURRO, yes I said CHURRO, wedding cake to the canoe cooler and the BBQ sliders, this wedding was hands down a winner in my book! Cassie and Clay did not have a wedding party, making the ceremony and photos that much more special to spend with their close family and friends. I'm a sucker for tiny details, so the fact that the table floral boxes were made by the groom and every guest snapped a polaroid for the couple to keep; I about can't breathe when editing these pictures. I'm serious when I say that my jaw hurts from editing this wedding; constant smiles :) Congratulations to the new Mr. and Mrs!




















0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top