mr. and mrs. bauers

I am literally in LOVE with these two. I feel like I've known them for years and their love feels just as timeless. Kirsten and Patrick couldn't keep their hands off each other the whole day and the way they looked at each other *heart. melt*

These two had the perfect August wedding at the City Gate Grille in Naperville. August in Chicago is never predictable, but they lucked out with 80 degree weather and gorgeous skies! The day started at Hotel Arista where Kirsten and her gals were just two floors up from Patrick and the guys. The two had arranged for their Best Man and Maid of Honor to hand over some gifts. This was one of my favorite parts of the day; they both teared up when reading their letters! We then headed to the church to get them married. When we arrived, we were greeted by a bag piper! How cool! They did the damn thing and got married and we were off to the Prairie Arts Center in Schaumburg for formals. Ironically, about 3 weeks before the wedding, I instagrammed that I was DYING to shoot there because it's so gorgeous with the weeping willows! Oh hey Kirsten; you made it happen!

LOOK AT THEIR FORMALS! We all need weeping willows! They seriously blew me away during their formal session and they are some of my favorites to date. We partied on the party bus to the venue where all the fun happened; Kirsten smashed wedding cake into her husbands face, the best man rapped to the couple during his speech (finishing it off with a "dab") and the first dances meshed together for one large "first dance" with their parents. Simply, a perfect night!

I'm so happy for these two and even MORE happy that I can share their blog post today! Enjoy you lovebirds :)























































0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top