samantha & joey: e-session

These two: I cannot with their cuteness! Samantha and Joey and I met a few months back to discuss their wedding plans and we had a mutual friend! Sam works with Jackie. Jackie is one of my 2019 brides and was chatting with her about me and boom: cue consultation! Of course they booked me because they are smart people ;) and from there we hit it off! 

Sam was texting me before her engagement session forewarning me that she was nervous. Let me just make a blanket statement here and let you all know; EVERYONE gets nervous for being in front of the camera! And that's ok...for your engagement session only though! But once we do this shoot, the nerves are gone and your wedding day photos become exciting and no longer daunting. THIS is why e-sessions are so important! And wouldn't you know it; after this session, Sam texted me and said she IS SO EXCITED FOR WEDDING FORMALS! Total opposite of her walking into the engagement session! 

She had nothing to worry about because Joey looks at her with the ultimate look of love and they are both beautiful human beings so of course they rocked their images and they are gorgeous! We did this session at the Naperville Riverwalk which was crawling with people everywhere since it was a gorgeous summer Saturday. But you can't tellll! 

I loved this session and these two and cannot wait for their May 2019 wedding!














0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top