mr. & mrs. wilbur

MMkay. Ever heard of a wedding that was so perfect it was like it was ordered straight out of a catalog? DING DING DING! That would be Lauren & Willy's day at Fisherman's Inn. The weather; perfection. The dress: perfection. The ceremony: perfection. You just can't beat this day! Lauren and Willy are so madly in love and they just fit together so perfectly. I'm sad their dog, Pancake, couldn't witness his parent's vows, but I'm so happy I was there! This entire bridal party was so easy and made my job so much more fun than it already is. I just can't get over all the details of the day and how everything came together for these two. I'm so honored to have been able to capture your love you two! Enjoy your sneak peek while in Mexico :)














































2 Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Hey Buddy! This is really nice and informative blog. I really enjoyed it. Keep up writing as such and more exciting blogs.
      Wedding photographer in Lucknow

      Delete

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top