mr. & mrs. kemper

I really thought that this wedding would break my rain free weddings streak this year. However, we managed to stay rain free until the reception and Stephanie and Steve were able to enjoy their day taking photos outside at the Lynfred Winery! But, I'm getting ahead of myself. Stephanie is the sister of Matt who was one of my 2017 grooms (and also happens to be one of Tim's friends). So, we're kind of "in" with this family. 

Stephanie and Steve got engaged at a winery in Napa, and they are wine lovers, so of course their wedding day was wine themed! The girls wore merlot dresses and navy. Touches of wine were scattered throughout the day with cork decor, wine named tables and a stop at their favorite winery! It was truly a gorgeous fall wedding! The ivy at the Lynfred Winery stole my heart! We also got to sneak down into the cellar for a pit stop to drink and take some more photos! 

The night brought on rain as we were all dancing, so we decided to sneak outside for an epic rain shot! Totally worth the getting drenched! I had so much fun at your wedding and I hope you two are enjoying JAMAICA!












































0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top