mr. and mrs. andrews

Sarah & Spencer are MARRIED!
I am so so happy for these two sweet souls! Last fall when we photographed their engagement session, I could instantly see how comfortable they are when they are simply together. I knew that their chemistry would make for some beautiful wedding day photos!

I met with Sarah two weeks ago at my Brides who Brunch event and we chatted about how close it was! It got me so ready for her big day seeing her just before! 

Their day started and ended at Hotel Allegro. Sarah's brother provided me with some amazing florals for my details shots and I have to say, I wasn't mad with those peonies. After everyone was ready, we headed to church to make it official! 

Spencer's parents had a beloved wedding photo taken at Buckingham Fountain, so that location was top on their list for photos. Surprisingly, it wasn't as crowded as I had anticipated and we were able to not only snap in front of the fountain, but also in some amazing greenery paths nearby. From there, we headed to my favorite, the Wrigley Building. You seriously cannot go wrong with that spot.

Mr. and Mrs. Andrews: your day was outstandingly perfect and I am so honored to have been there to photograph it for you. Enjoy your sneak peek and GREECE!










































0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top