brandan & ila: esession

What do you get when you combine these two with the most amazing day in the city? THIS SESSION!
I was so excited to meet these two! Ila and I have been emailing back and forth for what feels like forever and we finally got to meet in person! Brandan and Ila live in Michigan, and their wedding is going to be in Bloomington, so we had to really make sure everything fell into place for them to find themselves in Chicago for their engagement session.

When I saw what they were wearing, I swooned! OMG! Their fashion sense is perfection, so I can only imagine how stunning their wedding will be next year! 

We had the most gorgeous day in Chicago for this shoot and the light treated us right! I'm kind of obsessed with these images and I know for a fact they are too!





















0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top