dianas bridal


 Lordy these dresses, these models, this LOCATION!
When one of your 2020 brides is the manager of Diana's Bridal in Skokie, you get some pretty sweet photo ops! Kate reached out to me to photograph content for the shop's website and social accounts. First, she said it's on the beach. Ok I'm in. But then she told me the vendor team and OMG. I was jumping for joy to work with these talented folks again!

Willow and Amber, these stunning models, knocked all TEN dresses out of the park at this shoot. We had the most perfect day for this and I'm so thrilled with these images! Vendor team below:

Dresses/Boutique: Diana's Bridal
Florals: Stemming from Love
Beauty: Lueur Beauty
Models: Willow Star & Amber (Style Plus Curves)
Photography: Photography by Lauryn
Venue: Glencoe Beach



























0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top