kathleen & joey: e-session

There's nothing quite like Lincoln Park in the summertime!
Ask anyone in Chicago and they will tell you that the summers here makeup for the winters! You can find truth to this statement in Lincoln Park. It is just so full of color and gorgeous nature that you cannot go wrong doing your engagement session there!

Kathleen and Joey are getting married at a dream venue of mine next year: Galleria Marchetti! I was so excited when they felt we were a great fit because I just knew they would be a blast to work with! Joey took all of my prompts to the next level and made Kathleen laugh so much! If that is any indication of the love these two share together, I just know they are a perfect pair!

I cannot wait to photograph them again next year but in the meantime, these photos will have to tie me over until we meet again!











1 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top