romantic & classic wedding at michigan shores country club in wilmette, illinois

A bubble gum thunderbird plus these two? DREAMS CAME TRUE! 
I have to say; the getaway car at this wedding garnered lots of attention on my IG before I even got a chance to post the professional photos of it! So here it is people!

Hanna and Michael are seriously the perfect match! I got to know them a little better at their engagement session this past June and I knew then that these two were made for each other! This couple lives in California, but Hannah's family is in the Chicago area, so they decided to get married here! GREAT CHOICE (if you ask me!). 

The day started getting ready in Evanston and it was bright and sunny and beautiful for October! As I pulled into the home where Hanna was getting ready, I noticed that cute little Thunderbird parked in the garage. I figured that must be the getaway car and the amount of flutters my little heart made when that was confirmed! EEP! 

Thank god for wedding planners! Lynne Kennedy of The Gilded Aisle let me know that rain was coming (despite it being beautiful outside) and asked if we could do some shots with the top down *just in case* ceremony gets rained on. THANK GOD WE DID THAT! The photos you see here in the blog with the car are our "just in case" photos. It did end up pouring the rest of the day, so long story short, trust your planner! And if you don't have, get one!

To say I'm obsessed with this gallery would be an understatement. Everything from Hanna's dress to Michael's custom green suit jacket (peep the photos on the inside of it!) and green loafers, every element was totally them! 

Congratulations you two! 
Vendor Team:
Wedding Planner: Lynne, The Gilded Aisle
Photography: Photography by Lauryn
Venue: Michigan Shores Country Club
Florals: Flowers by KH
Hair: Livia Caporale
Makeup: Fine Make-up Art & Associates (Traci)
Ceremony: St Francis Xavier Catholic Church Wilmette
Videography: Old North Film Company
Band: Matt Lewis and The Union
Photobooth: DRM Entertainment
Rentals: Marquee Event Rentals
Signage: Calligraphy by CT
Transportation: M & M Limo

 

0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top