city elopement at wrigley building

Photographing one of your best friend's elopements is crazy cool!
I've known Sunny since high school. I've always known he would be a great catch for a lucky girl one day and I tried setting him up multiple times over the years, but he knew exactly who he was looking for. Kosha.

I got to meet Kosha a few years back at one of our Fourth of July parties and immediately I could tell how happy she made Sunny! Pretty much from the get-go, he knew she was the one!

Fast forward to now and they are planning a big celebration for next summer. The decided, though, that they wanted something more low key just for themselves and made it legal one year early! We did a fun shoot around town capturing the day before they headed home to celebrate with their closest friends and family. 

I'm so excited for their wedding next year, but I'm also so honored that they trusted me with capturing this chapter of their story together! 

Congratulations to the new Mr. and Mrs. Desai!

 

0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top