dripping in green: a Planterra Conservatory wedding in Michigan

Ready for your jaw to drop just like mine did when I arrived to this wedding day?
Where do I start...? Let's go back to a wedding in August of 2022; Stephanie and Anthony. I photographed their wedding and hit it off with them and their friends (such a fun wedding!) and Bridget was a bridesmaid in their wedding. Welp. As it goes, Bridget's turn came with Joey and she immediately reached out to me asking if I travel. Hint: the answer is always yes!

So, here we are! One year later and I drove up to the suburbs of Detroit to get Joey and Bridget married! They did their day their way: no wedding party, prioritizing photos with their 3 year old son and a party for the books! Honestly, it was such a jaw dropping, beautiful venue that was covered in plants, lights and candles! Chelsea, my second shooter (an avid plant mom) was in heaven and declared that this would be her wedding venue when it's her time!

I seriously could've photographed this day for hours and hours and hours, but I brought it in and I'm showing off the most beautiful sneak peek! 

Congratulations to the new Mr. and Mrs. Mueller!

Vendor Team:
Venue: Planterra Conservatory
Photography: Photography by Lauryn
Catering: Planterra Conservatory
Florals: Planterra Conservatory
Makeup: Team Glam Detroit
Hair: Ragen Arroyo
Band: Bluewater Kings Band
Desserts: Petite Desserts
Wedding Gown: Madison James: Here Comes the Bride
Men's Attire: Gentlemen's Quarters Formalwear
Paper Goods: Minted
Officiant: Nichole Bertucci
Signage: Monique Paper Art

 

0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top