windy fall engagement session at wrigley building

Would you believe me if I told you that Wrigley Building was the busiest I've ever seen it?
Carlie and Roger are getting married in 2025! We snuck in their engagement session while Carlie was in town for wedding planning. Carlie is currently living in Indianapolis while Roger is in Chicago, so wedding planning is happening across state lines!

We had to make sure we got Sammy in the photos! He is their fur babe that is SO important, so of course they left it up to him to be the official announcement of their wedding date!

We had such a good time dodging ALL OF THE PEOPLE at Wrigley Building (seriously, I've never seen this spot so busy!) but I just love how you can make Wrigley Building look like it's all yours!

Congratulations to Carlie & Roger

 

0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top