a sweet engagement session at museum campus

Kevin and Nicole are getting married!
When I met Kevin and Nicole for the first time at this session, they told me they were nervous. Looking at these photos, though, you would NEVER know! 

These two rocked their engagement session and if their wedding day goes anything like this session, I'm confident their wedding photos are already some of my favorites! Kevin and Nicole have a bit of a height difference, so we had some fun playing around with poses that would 1. highlight it and 2. not show it off as much! We strolled around Museum Campus before heading over for the grand finale of that stunning sunset over the lake. 

Their wedding day is next May and I just know it is going to be amazing!

Congratulations to Nicole + Kevin!

 

0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top