garden estate wedding nestled underneath the trees at the grove at redfield estate

This wedding was enchanting...
*sigh* this wedding was my dream wedding (for myself). Not only did Samantha and Thomas do shades of blue (my favorite!) but they hosted their entire wedding day outdoors! Everything from portraits, to ceremony to dinner under the stars! Truly, a dream in Chicago!

I was so excited when these two booked me because Sam was basically me in another form! We are both die-hard Swifties and momma's to a little ball of fluff! Mango is their baby and while he couldn't attend the wedding, they made sure to incorporate him in the details! 

These two were another couple of 2024 that opted for no wedding party and I gotta tell you; I'm a fan. It's so much more intimate when you only have/get to focus on the two of you. We walked the grounds of The Grove at Redfield Estate finding gorgeous little corners in the woods for their portraits before Sam walked down the aisle to a live harpist playing Taylor Swift (dream). 

The party spilled over into the lawn for cocktails before all the guests sat underneath the pavillion for an al fresco dinner. Truly, it was perfect! 

I'm so excited to show off this wedding day! Congratulations to the new Mr. and Mrs. Grütter!

Vendor Team:
Venue: The Grove Redfield Estate
Day of Coordinator: Marryment
Photography: Photography by Lauryn
Florals: Belles & Thistles
DJ: AMP Event Professionals
Catering: Hearty Boys
Wedding Gown: Lovely Bride
Beauty: Val + Liz
Groom's Attire: Nicholas Jospeh
Videography: Fine Detailed Collective
Officiant: Rev. Bradley Hughes

 

0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top