hindu jewish fusion wedding at loews ohare

This wedding was just magical in so many ways!
PHEW! Allison and Ishaan blended their families and love in the most special way ever on their wedding day and it was something truly magical to not only witness, but capture for them!

I first met Allison back in 2022 when she was a bridesmaid in Caroline and Jory's wedding. When it came time for her and Ishaan to plan their day, I was one of her first calls. It is always such an honor to be on the top of couples' lists! When we first chatted, Allison mentioned that they wanted to do a fusion wedding as Ishaan is Hindu and she is Jewish. I was so excited and asked her her plans; she responded with "I was hoping you could help me with that!" 

These two beautifully executed the marriage of their two religions and oh my gosh; it was a perfect day! Filled with outfit changes, a ceremony meshing traditions and food options that tapped into both cultures!

I literally had the best time with these two and their family and friends! I'm so excited to be showing these images off! Congratulations to the new Mr. and Mrs. Hublikar!

Vendor Team:
Planning: Clementine Custom Events (Kristin)
Venue: Loews Ohare 
Photography: Photography by Lauryn
Florals: Floral Wonders
Beauty: Rare Bird Beauties
DJ: The DJ Firm
Videography: I Do Video by Leo
Drapery: A Posh Production
Officiants: Rabbi Sharon Morton + Priest Sanjay Savkur
Desserts: Stan's Donuts + Carol's Cookies

 

0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top