the pleus family

This is my third year photographing this family and each year is more and more fun with them! As the boys get older, their personalities are really shining and I love getting to watch them grow. It is so obvious in the images how much fun they all have when they are together and the boys; well they will be boys! I love the images that reflect their true personalities. The ones that aren't perfectly posed or cheesed. The authentic smiles and laughs with the butt sticking out is who they really are at this age and that is my most favorite thing about capturing families. You get to encapsulate these times as real as they are! When we were done, Sam, the big brother gave me a big hug goodbye. They are all a bunch of sweeties!









0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top