mr. and mrs. rahbar

What do you get when you mix secret garden vibes with cityscapes and romance? THIS. WEDDING!

Nicole and Jonathan whisked their guests into a private little garden in the middle of the Lincoln Park neighborhood called A New Leaf. Inside, guests were greeted with burning white candles, stunning florals and a cozy atmosphere that made for a perfectly intimate wedding. But you know, I have to start at the beginning....

So these two; they are what we call a Tinder success story! Nicole contact me well over a year ago about their garden wedding and from the get-go I was so excited! She mentioned little differences that she was planning and I was all about that; the bridesmaid dresses with florals rather than solid colors, the men's mix and match grey suits and the stunning hints of florals literally EVERYWHERE! I knew after their e-session in the city that these two would throw the most amazing party and I was not wrong ;)

I started my day with the guys at Jonathan's cousin's house. I'm typically with the girls, so it was fun to be on this side for a change! We did the classic getting ready shots with a few fun ones mixed in before heading to the venue for the first look. When these two saw each other you could see the comfort and love they shared instantly. From there, we headed out with the full bridal party and toured the city! We hit up the Lincoln Park boardwalk, the Kinzie Street bridge, a river view pathway and circled right back to the venue to wrap up with some stunning garden images.

I loved how this day was all about this couple and they did things exactly as they wanted to! From start to finish, I had such a great time capturing their day and their love shines in these images! Congratulations you two; enjoy your sneak peek :)

















































0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top