mr. & mrs. tinsman

MMMKAY. THESE. TWO. Honestly, I just love them. I loved Kelsi before she was even my client! She had been following me on IG for awhile and had DM'd me about photographing her own proposal (because she wanted control over the photographer John picked out). My kinda gal. I was busy the day he popped the question, so I wasn't able to photograph that part of their story, but as soon as she got that bling, she reached out to me again to book her wedding. Boy am I glad she did!

Their wedding was put together super fast because Kelsi and John already knew what they wanted and they had their game plan set. 8-18-18; only the day 30,000 other couples were set to wed! The most popular day of the year! They started their day at Fourth Pres. Church on Michigan Ave, you know, the gorgeous ivy covered one across from Bloomingdales? You know it when you see it! Anyway, we grabbed some prep and detail shots at the church before they became Mr. and Mrs. Afterwards, we had the courtyard to ourselves for some STUNNING formals! I mean, you'd probably think we were in Europe! I just love the look of the ivy and stone; can't get enough. Also, anyone else getting "Love Story" vibes from that photo in the ivy window? (Taylor Swift Music Video)

If that wasn't epic enough, John had arranged for a horse carriage to be their getaway "car" to the venue, so here we are, riding a horse through downtown Chicago and they had their royal moment! Waving at people on State Street! Something I won't forget!! Their venue was at the University Club of Chicago which had a gorgeous rooftop for some insanely beautiful images both during the day and at night. This entire day both John and Kelsi were beaming, glowing, so happy! I am so thrilled for them and ecstatic I was the one to capture these memories for them. Hope you two are enjoying SWITZERLAND, NBD!






























































0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top