jessie & jason: e-session

You just might recognize these two!
Jessie and Jason have been on this blog before! Except then, it was for their proposal!

You might remember back in the summer their lakefront engagement when Jason popped the question in front of America's prettiest skyline. From that session, these two decided to ride the whole ride with me and book me for their wedding!

Jason and Jessie met at Indiana University, so they had asked if I'd be willing to drive down to do their engagement session on the very grounds they met on. Of course I was down! I love shooting in new places and I discovered the IU's campus is BONKERS PRETTY!

Thank god the leaves were still holding on down there. We had the most amazing fall yellows and when I tell you I was giddy, I was giddy. Insert beautiful couple into beautiful campus and you can't produce anything short of magic!

Before the session was over, they had let me know that they really wanted to take some shots (pun maybe intended) at their favorite bar, Kilroys. These two spent every Friday and Saturday night there together while building their relationship. I always enjoy bringing something true to my couple's stories into their photos. It just brings everything full circle!

I loved this session and I know they had a blast too because they tailgated after this session! 

ENJOY!

















0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top