mr. & mrs. cummins

This wedding made me high!
My photographer heart was so full from this day! Marcy and Mike had the most picturesque wedding. Between having their dogs there, the fall colors, their ensemble together and the weather, I was in heaven!

Mr. and Mrs. Cummins were supposed to be getting married in Washington D.C this year. But COVID. I received an email in August from Marcy who was flustered and let me know they were trying to put something together in a matter of two months just so they could be married. We ended up doing just a few hours of coverage so she could get her photos done and capture her ceremony. Would you believe me if I told you that this entire blog, and the gallery for that matter, were captured in TWO HOURS of coverage!? Yup! 

We started with a first look at Hurley Gardens. I had never been there before, but I was surely missing out all this time! It is a stunning location in the burbs that I am adding to my list yesterday. After the first look, I photographed the two of them with their pups before we brought in their bridal party and some family photos. 

After formals were done, we headed to Moveable Feast + Co in downtown Wheaton for a small ceremony outside. These two held their dogs while they got married and it will forever stay with me! I LOVED IT! They were hosting a small dinner in the restaurant (that was closed for their private event). The space just outside the restaurant was OOZING with autumn vibes and I couldn't help but take a few more pics of them after saying "I-Do!"

I am so thrilled with this entire wedding and the images. I just love everything about these two and their day. Congratulations to the new Mr. and Mrs. Cummins!












































0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top