rooftop summer wedding in rockford

I love when the couple's dog takes center stage!
The moment I learned how much Max was involved with his parents' wedding, I had a mental countdown to this wedding day! Melissa and Steve love love love Max and really wanted to incorporate him into their wedding day at every corner they could. I mean; they were made to have me photograph their day!

Melissa had a first look with Max, who got to see her even before Steve did! Once the bride and groom had their moment, they went back to have a moment with the three of them. They had a special wedding cake made just for Max (that said 'Dog of Honor') where they also gave him a special gift and read him a letter. Did I cry here? Yes. Yes I did. It was so sweet seeing how much Max has changed Melissa and Steve since he's entered their lives. The icing on the cake to this moment was Melissa crying out "you have no clue what I'm even saying!" When it came time for them to read their vows, Max cleared the aisle for Melissa to walk down. It was just all so good.

I had the best time with these two and the photos just emit so much happiness! It's just so obvious how happy they make each other. I'm so excited to share these images!

Congratulations to the new Mr. and Mrs. Cocat!

Vendor Team:
Venue: The Standard
Photography: Photography by Lauryn
Florals: Something Borrowed Blooms and London Avenue Designs
Cake: By the Dozen Bakery
Beauty: Alpenglow Artistry
DJ: X-Fade Entertainment
Catering: Prairie Street Brewing Co.
Wedding Gown: David's Bridal
Bridesmaid Dresses: Azazie
Men's Attire: The Black Tux
Paper Goods: Splendid Moment Co
Videography: Oakhouse Wedding Films
Calligraphy: Jessica Draper Calligraphy

 

0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top