emily & cowan

Oh this wedding! Talk about the epitome of perfection; the gorgeous fall weather, the insanely in love couple, the awesome group of family and friends surrounding them and some tiny details that I couldn't get enough of! First and foremost, I must point out the fact that Cowan; his last name is Brown. And Emily. Yea her last name is Brown too. So I would like to make it known that Emily is now Mrs. Brown-Brown. Their hashtag: #mrandmrsbrownbrown. I can't get enough.

The color purple was used as the main decor in honor of Emily's late sister, Lauren. Tiny details filled the day to honor her including a donation in lieu of favors and a small charm on the bride's bouquet.

Throughout the getting ready process, Cowan had written a letter to Emily to read before they walked down the aisle. With her bridesmaids and mother with her, she read aloud the letter that brought each girl to tears. Just thinking back to the moment in the day makes me smile. Cowan, too, had a letter to read from Emily and being able to witness both these moments makes me my heart burst! As the day went on, we snapped all of their formal images at their venue, Tuscany Falls in Mokena, Illinois. Every moment of the day was surrounding with love; just being there gave you the warm and fuzzies.

I'm so excited to share this blog sneak peek today! It was truly an honor photographing this day for this amazing couple! Enjoy :)










































0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top