rachel & jerry: e-session

GAH! This session. All the heart eyes!

Rachel and Jerry met in marching band all the way back in the school years (see: last photo in series). They are so stinking cute and adorable and I didn't really even have to do much with them to get them to get all the love eyes in these shots. You can tell how natural and comfortable they are with each other in front of the camera and made my job super easy! Their wedding is in December back in their home state of Iowa, but they currently reside in Chicago. It was only fitting that we capture their love in their current city for this session. I am loving Olive Park these days as you can get lake views, skyline and greenery all in one location! We had gorgeous weather on this Easter weekend and as you can see, the pictures shine! I'm so excited to share this engagement shoot as it's quickly becoming one of my favorites! They rocked it and I can't wait for their winter wedding!















0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top