socal meets chicago: a styled shoot

If you can't go to California, just bring California to you!


If you look at the photographers I follow on IG, there's a theme. I tend to be attracted to the SoCal vibes within weddings. The pallets, the light, the dreaminess of the formals. I wanted to do a shoot inspired by this aesthetic and when I learned about this new venue in the burbs, I knew it was the perfect spot! The Brix on Fox just started hosting weddings last summer. They are in Carpentersville and offer a city loft vibe to us suburbanites. 

It is full of brick, but also windows, so you don't get the dark moodiness like you get with other brick venues. The light in there is AMAZING and there are so many photogenic spaces to work with. 

I was able to put together an extremely talented team of vendors for this shoot and it came together just how I pictured in my head! I love the lightness of the bridals and the bouquet, the pops of color in the table and cake and the softness of the details. 

Enjoy another gorgeous inspiration shoot!

Vendor Dream Team:
Photography and Concept: @photographybylauryn
Venue:@brixonfox
Design and Decor: @rustiqueswan
Flowers: @flowersbykh
Cake: @spencertrygvecakes
Calligraphy: @theblondescribe
Stationary: @emeryanndesign
Makeup: @carlydoesmakeup
Hair: @kmariehairstudio
Dress: @brizancouture
Tux: @formallymodern
Bride: @katrinagorman
Groom: Brian Kim





































2 Comments

  1. The pictures are so nice and brilliantly captured. Such an interesting and amazing pictures imparted by you in the post. All these pictures remind me of my wedding photography and I wish I could live those moments again and make them more colorful. Thanks for sharing.

    Best regards
    Annie
    Photographer at clipping path service

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing such an informative post with us. very nice.
    Visit San Diego Headshots is the region’s highest rated and leading headshot studio.

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top