kim & kevin: an anniversary session

Kim and Kevin are celebrating one year of marriage!



Kim and Kevin are friends of Tim and I's. They were married ALLLLmost one year ago! However, they weren't super happy with their wedding photos (I didn't take them, for the record!) so almost immediately, they scheduled a one year session with me for their anniversary celebration!

We had to reschedule the first date due to rain and when we finally got a chance to shoot, it was super foggy! I wasn't hating it, though! I've never really had the chance to shoot in fog, so it was new for me and I love the effect it created in the back of the images!

These two are so in love and it was so much fun to spend a morning with them in MY element! 

ENJOY YOU TWO!!













0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top