back to the roots: a styled session

 There's nothing quite as sweet as a good ole' country wedding! 

I'm taking advantage of this down time that COVID gave me. Pivot, is the word, right? I put together an entire series of styled shoots that spark my creative bug and this is the second one in line! 

This shoot was so much fun to conceptualize as it's so different from the style that a majority of my couples choose. I am so thankful for the team of vendors that saw my vision, love it, and then brought it to life!

The amazing vendor team is below for this gorgeous shoot!!



































1 Comments

  1. Wedding photography plays a particularly important part within the day of each couple. Your day may be a day which will live for a lifetime in your memory- but it'll also exist within the pictures taken during your wedding and reception.

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top